Job Board Listing
|Fort Collins, CO Area|
|Contract to Hire|
Share | |
Our client is in need of a Quality Control Technician in the medical assembly field in Fort Collins, CO. This position pays $16/hour. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and thrives in a fast paced environment that fosters teamwork.
• Approve in-process requirements by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments as needed.
• Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs.
• Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
• Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor/Lead Technician.
• Provide hands on job function training to co-workers as needed.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Knowledge of the proper use of digital calipers and performing measurements.
• Ability to perform repeated measurements quickly and accurately.
• Experience reading product drawings and specifications.
• Able to stand for extended periods of time during shift.
• Experince with MS Office software, such as Excel, Outlook, Word
• Ability to use hands to assemble products.
• Ability to regularly lift up to 30 pounds, occasionally lift up to 40 pounds.
• Manufacturing experience within a regulated industry.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Work independently, with leadership qualities.
• Must be positive, energetic team player, and an advocate for product excellence and quality.
• Candidate must be results oriented, quick learner, respond to the urgent needs of the team and show a strong track record of meeting deadlines.
Would you like to apply to this job?